Our Design Fees
Our minimum project fees are dependent on project size and scope, and are outlined in our Design Questionnaire.
Here is an overview of how our fees work:
We bill hourly to develop a plan for your space(s) that reflects your personal style while incorporating the design principles of balance, color, harmony, scale, focal point and texture.
Billable design hours will include, but are not limited to, the following as outlined in our Letter of Agreement:
- Consultation, design and site visits
- Emails, phone calls and texts
- Developing and/or obtaining estimates for work to be done
- Development of mood/concept boards
- Research, analysis and recommendations for space layouts
- Elevations, perspectives and floor plans (Note: These are conceptual and intended to set forth design intent only. They are not to be used for architectural, engineering, fabrication or installation purposes.)
- Collaboration and communication with architects, trades and contractors
- Finish recommendations and purchase assistance
- FF&E (furniture, fixture and equipment) recommendations and purchase assistance
- Sourcing and procurement of furniture, fixtures, rugs, accessories, etc.
- Execution of furniture, fixture, rug and accessory placement
- Travel time (billed at half our hourly rate)
Note: Our minimum project fees do not include project management fees, shipping and receiving, white glove delivery services, travel, installation or applicable sales tax.